Header Ads

Critical Post Social Media Culture & Practice

Critical Post Social Media Culture & Practice 
This is my final post on this blog but it does not mean that I am not going to try these tactics and skills that I learned social media culture & practice class again. I arrived three weeks late in the first semester before studying this course. I only think social media is a platform to share pictures, videos and opinions. But the knowledge I obtain from all the lecture that helps me to develop the skills how to engage the audience with the content through social media.

Cyberbullies and Troll's this is something new for me, I never been a troll or neither I trolled someone. Troll's makes the negative image in my mind of social media it is not because social media it is because there are rude people nasty comments made my point of view about that.

The best part of the course is understanding social media tactics, social capital, and SEO. The small efforts and proper use of SEO and social media tactics can build the brand reputation. I wish I could do more about social media tactics but the deadline date of assignment is coming close. These practices of social media tactics and SEO will beneficial for my Master's course. SMO and SEO are the skills that big organization is looking and learning them are valuable for me.